Okay kiddos, enough of you asked, so here’s a tutorial. This is primarily for getting an engraved look on your props/accessories/etc, though I’m throwing in basic foam craft technique tips as well.
Let’s use this bracer as an example:
since a lot of you were asking.
ok so i stayed home and had nothing to do so i decided to edit redux again like a fucking asshole
- u can hide the bg of the sidebar
- up 2 five links (hovering over them will give u the name of the link u put in)
- u can make the links go in or out of the sidebar (only rly noticeable when u make the sidebar bg show)
- option for making the sidebar img rounded or not
- sidebar image will be resized to 200px wide and then cropped to be 200 by 200
- u can choose title size??? hide tags??? show hide album art??? obviously??
- what else
- oh no infinite scrolling because im too lazy. maybe later
- uhh thats it i think
if u have any questions/if something is broken/want advice on customizing just send me an ask thanks bye
edit 26/03: fixed some bugs and updated the code holla
This is showing how you grip a sword
I bet this has been done before (oh well)
My three part video tutorial is up and live!
Covering everything you need to know about posing in cosplay and getting better photos at a convention, specifically hall photos! Including:
- fabric and research
- attitudes in cosplay
- the foundation 3/4 pose
- posing with a group
- facial expressions
- posing with props
- importance of makeup
I’d consider it a HUGE favor if you guys would share this around. So many cosplayers starting out ask me how to pose, and I’d like this to help everyone who feels clueless in front of a camera.
I know this’s been shown a lot but if you haven’t seen this yet? WATCH THIS.
If I could make this required viewing for everybody interested in cosplay who reads my blog, I could. It’s long, yes, but it’s full of perfect advice, and presented in a kind and competent way. Whatever your cosplay level, you’ll find something new in here.
Watch this and then see how much happier you are the next convention when the hall pics come back!
how to tag your asks as you answer them, without an extension:
1. click on the top right corner of the ask like you do to get a permalink to dashboard posts
2. you are now at a private ask post page which you are free to edit as you see fit and even queue or save as a draft to publish later
3. but if you just save the post normally it will be published publicly so draft it if you want to keep working on it
HOLD on lemme see if i can help 8(!! lemme just smallbusiness.chron.comthere friend!! that should help
THANK YOU FRIEND i managed to stumble my way assbackwards into the solution but i am replying this so i can reblog it to my resource blog for future incidents bless